Welcome to Victorian Animal Cancer Care, Victoria's only specialist veterinary oncology service
When a pet becomes ill it can be an upsetting time. When the diagnosis is cancer, it can be frightening and there are usually a lot of questions.
Victorian Animal Cancer Care (VACC) is a specialist veterinary oncology service offering compassionate treatment for animals with cancer. Veterinary oncologists have a greater understanding of animal cancers including unusual, uncommon or rare manifestations of this disease.
We partner with general veterinary practitioners to ensure that animals with cancer have the opportunity to see a specialist veterinary oncologist who will focus on diagnosing and managing any type of cancer with the most up-to-date treatments and procedures.
VACC is Victoria's only specialist veterinary oncology service.
- We partner with you so you retain a client relationship whilst their pet undergoes cancer treatment.
- We offer the most up-to-date oncologic advice, removing the burden of staying current in this ever changing field.
- We have our own fully equipped consulting rooms where patients can be seen following your referral, allowing us to handle any cytotoxic concerns associated with chemotherapy.
- We understand the strength of the human-animal bond, and we are here to support you.
- We offer the most up-to-date cancer care.
- We will always consult with you and give you all options, letting you decide what is best for your pet.
- We partner with your family vet, keeping them informed of your treatments with us.